Skip to main content

Full text of "Tara Devine Venice Beach BID Emails With City of LA Part 1"

See other formats

Re: Meeting request

Subject: Re: Meeting request

From: Tara Devine <tara@venicebeachbid.com>

Date: 05/10/2018 09:49 AM

To: Robert Davis <robert.davis@lacity.org>

CC: Taylor Bazley <taylor.bazley@lacity.org>

Happy to include all. Lt. Solomon is actually here at our office briefing our safe
team, so I will get his availability, along with our clean and safe team managers'
availability and send you an email later this morning.

On Thu, May 10, 2018, 9:31 AM Robert Davis < robert.davis@lacitv.org > wrote:

Hi Tara,

We should include LAPD Lt. Soliman and my senior staff members Victor
Juaregui (Sr. Recreation Director) and Fernando Flores (Park Maintenance
Supv.). in the initial meeting. Please let me know what days and times work for
you next week.

Thanks.

Bob

On Tue, May 8, 2018 at 11:18 AM, Tara Devine < tara@venicebeachbid.com >
wrote:

Dear Bob:

I'd like to schedule a meeting ASAP with you and any other relevant
individuals that would include the BID clean and safe team managers. As we
deploy this month, there are a number of service-related issues that it would
be great to discuss. Chrysalis Enterprises will be providing our clean
services, and Allied Universal our safe.

We can host either at our office or one of my board member's offices in the
area (I'll confirm a location when I know the number of participants.)

Please advise:

- your availability for such a meeting

- other suggested attendees

I'll coordinate other participants quickly once I hear back from you. Thanks!

l of l

08/27/2018 07:43 PM